10. Oktober 2014

Kato Miliyah 10th Anniversary Best of Album「MUSE」 Part III

Hey Dears

New information about「MUSE」are there.
Both cover are online and the whole tracklist.

Limited Edition
Regular Edition
CD Tracklist
Disc 1
M.U.S.E.
YOU... feat. Nakasone Izumi (HY)
Automatic (Original: Utada Hikaru)
DRIVE feat. JASMINE
I’ll be there with you feat. AI & Aoyama Thelma
Fighter / Nakashima MikaxKato Miliyah
Gift / Nakashima MikaxKato Miliyah
If I Ain’t Got You (Original: Alicia Keys)
Blue Flame feat. SUGAR SOUL
STYLE (Original: TLC "Creep")
Disc 2
Lonely Hearts (T.O.M. Remix)
SAYONARA Baby (Nao Tanaka Remix) (SAYONARAベイベー; Goodbye Baby)
RAINBOW (T.O.M. REMIX)
Aitai (Loneliness Remix) (I Want to Meet You)
LALALA (T.O.M. REMIX) feat. Wakadanna (Shonannokaze)
HEART BEAT (DEXPISTOLS REMIX)
Yuusha-tachi (T.O.M. REMIX) (勇者たち; Heroes)
19 Memories (REMIX)
Love/Affection (DAISHI DANCE REMIX)
Never let go (Shingo.S RMX)
Jounetsu (take 2 Remix) (ジョウネツ; Passion)
Sotsugyou (DJ Mitsu the Beats School Gate Mix) (ソツギョウ; Graduation)
Beautiful (BR Remix)
Love Forever (DAISHI DANCE REMIX)

DVD Tracklist
10th Anniversary Document "The Story of "MILIYAH 10th Anniversary PREMIUM PARTY""
YOU... (Music Video)
Fighter (Music Video)
Gift (Music Video)

I'm a bit sad about the small DVD Tracklist. I thought Miliyah will add some more PVs from her older songs or will record new PVs for song wich don't have any PV.
But now I know I want the Regular Edition of the Best Of Album.
I'm really excited about the "Story of MILIYAH 10th Anniversary PREMIUM PARTY" :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen