30. November 2014

TeamAyu goes global on December 1st 2014

NOW IT'S ON~
TeamAyu is global now.
In Japan it's already December the 1st and avex updated the fanclub page on ayumi hamasakis official homepage.

I was looking about the annual fee for the registration. It's 3200Yen (22€), I guess for one year like Koda Gumi.

【Services and Contents】

■Digital membership card

■Access to Members only community/magazines

■Downloadable original wall papers

■Access to Members only Ayu BLOG

■An original welcome present selected by Ayu

■Access to Members only documentary films

■Access to Members only treasured photo gallery

■Pre-Sale concert tickets opportunities

■Happy Birthday mail from Ayu

■Latest news information mails

and more
I'm so happy it's now official ( °̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥◡͐°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥) I could cry cause of happieness.

I really want to join the TeamAyu but I have to wait after Christmas, because I want to join Koda Gumi also *lol*.
I hope some will join now and I can tell you more about the global fanclub :3.
But I will definitely join TeamAyu *^* It was my dream since I'm a Ayumi Hamasaki Fan.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen