16. Dezember 2014

Disney Challenge Day 7 and short Versions of ayumi hamasakis new Single

Hey Cuties

Today is Day 7 of the Disney Challenge.
Day 7 - Your favorite Sidekick
To be honest, I don't know who's my favorite Sidekick. I've so many to choose of.
For example Mushu, Cri-Kee, Meeko and Sven. 
I don't know who of these is my favorite one. I really love every of these and I can't choose. 
Maybe I can take all four of them?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now I want to tell you something about Ayumi Hamasaki.
Today she released the short Versions of her new Songs from her new Single. I was soo happy to hear them, and I really love them *^*
I want to hear more from them and I'm really excited for my copy of the Single.



Zutto

Last Minute

Walk

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen