18. Mai 2015

Review Otsuka Ai - LOVE TRiCKY

Hey Guys
What's up (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Today I do a new review of Otsuka Ais latest album "LOVE TRiCKY". I will try to do it in english ( ◞´•௰•`)◞

Album: LOVE TRiCKY
Artist: Otsuka Ai
Release: 22.04.2015

Cover
(c) Generasia.com
I'm a bit scared of the covers, because it's not typical Aichin. But I kinda like it (-^〇^-) It's something special^^

Tracklist

01. Time Machine (タイムマシーン)
02. laugh
03. summer lovely days
04. affair
05. I'm lonely
06. reach for the moon
07. shooting star
08. Parallel World (パラレルワールド)
09. busy lady
10. end and and ~10,000 hearts~


The Songs

Time Machine
I'm so happy to hear Aichin again with her new songs. She made an awesome change from before. It doesn't sound like her first songs.
It's a fun song for me, somehting special like the covers of the album. Nothing special with the text but the melody. I like it.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

laugh
Of the first hearing it's an awesome song. I think it will be liked in Europe.
Like the first song it's something Aichin didn't do before. I like it really and I really love her change from this Happy Aichin to the strong woman she is now.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

summer lovely days
At first I thought it will be like her songs from her debute. Something cute, but her strong voice, her "new" voice is still there. It's not cute at the point but it's some lovely.
I think Aichin should do songs like this more often. But she shouldn't go back to her days before her pregnancy. I really LOVE this change.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

affair
With her fourth song, Aichin is going back to the beginning of the album. I don't have to tell you that I love that style of music. It's so perfect with her voice.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm lonely
The beginning of this song sounds like a 1990s song from Europe LOL. Her voice is more strong than before and it fits perfectly. I guess it will be one of her best albums in her career.
"I'm lonely" made me wants to hear it more often. That is, what a song is made for.
If I would hear the song in the radio, I didn't think I could say it's from Aichin. It's just awesome.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

reach for the moon
"reach for the moon" is a song which is a bit slower than the other songs. From the mood I would say it reminds me of an older song. Like Planetaruim or kingyo hanabi. That's why I love this song so much.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

shooting star
It seems like "shooting star" is a slow song like "reach for the moon" too. But it has it's fast moments. For me it seems like it's a second version of "reach for the moon". I still like it, but the other songs are much better.
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Parallel World
I think "Parallel World" is some spaced out song. You know what I mean? It's different from other songs. But it sounds like a sequel of "reach for the moon" or "shooting star". That makes it a bit special. I really like it.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

busy lady
"busy lady" sounds a bit like a happy song and than like a chill song. Maybe Aichin sings a song about her working with the album? I like it.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

end and and ~10,000 hearts~
I like the heartbeat at the beginning and it's stoping. Than the melody beginns. Aichin starts with her lovely voice. Like her first songs of the album, it's different from her first albums.
If you close your eyes you can dance like you want. It's an really awesome song.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Rating
For me it's Aichins best album. I really love the songs. It's awesome how she show her change from a girly to a strong woman after her pregnancy.
Except "shooting star" I love every song.
And now I know I need this album in physical.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I hope you did understand what I mean (灬º 艸º灬)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen