5. Juli 2015

News from ayu

Hello guys
Today ayu wrote a new TeamAyu entry before the last show of her Arena Tour began.

"The Beginning of the End
2015-07-05 14:09(JST) | ayu
Tomorrow
Is the beginning of the end...
The end that has to come, having begun.
All the bad things... The unforgivable things... The past that can't be rewritten...
Last year, I left Japan to escape from all of that.
Then I returned from L.A. with a new sense of purpose, and began the Midnight Circus at last year's Countdown Live.
You all showed me what it is I have to do.
And now 8 months have passed...
To all T.A members at the venue, and all those who aren't...
Please, stay with me till the last moment. Keep holding my hand.
All together.
I have an announcement for you during the M.C. corner."

Yesterday a german ayufan was at the concert and heared at the MC part ayu telling about the circus theme would be awesome for a world tour. So when this message came from ayu I was like "OMG Will she really do a world tour???"
But it wasn't. Later I saw some other entrys from fans of the last show.
Ayus big announcement during the MC part was nothing else than the announcement about a TeamAyu Live Concert in September, October and November.
I really hoped for a world tour, but I'm also happy for the TeamAyu member :)
Someday I will join TeamAyu and will have the chance to get a ticket.

Some other wrote something about a Hall Tour in autumn. This will be possible too and would be awesome.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen