8. Februar 2016

ayumi hamasaki new collab with Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike / ayumi hamasaki rare single

Yesterday ayumi hamasakis official Facebook and Twitter showed us a photo where you can see the very tiny ayu together with Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike.
"Dimitri Vega & Like Mike + ayu = something exciting!!!!!!!!"
It sounds like it will be a EDM song like you can find on her album Colours. I hope it will be awesome like Colous at that time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now I want to show you my new CD from ayumi hamasaki. I found it on eBay and I had to buy it!
It's the Single "Angel/Lelio" you got at the Premium Show Case for free I guess. 
IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Now I need the second and third Single of the free CDs.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen