24. Oktober 2013

Koda Kumi e-Mail Magazine

Hallo meine Süßen

Ich habe euch ja hier schon erzählt, das Koda Kumi ein News Magazine hat.
Endlich habe ich auch die erste Nachricht von ihr bekommen :D In englisch damit auch jeder internationale Fan es lesen kann^^

"Yee-ha! It’s Kumi Koda! (^ー^)v

I just finished the live show in Taiwan and am back in Japan.
I’m still excited from the concert!
I was so happy to be back in Taiwan again!

I was moved when everybody said, “Koo Chan, Welcome home!” in Japanese.(;0;)
You guys must have studied Japanese so much!!
Thank you so so much!! (T_T)

Fans pumped the show up and gave me more courage and energy than I did to you. I enjoyed it very much. You guys made me so happy!

As all of you have supported me…
I wish my singing could give if only a little bit of courage to you…
I will continue to do my best to sing for you!

I will try to return to Taiwan sooner than 4 years next time!!
I’ll come back to Taiwan, my adopted hometown, very soon!! (>0<)/

So everybody please wait for me!!"

Ich fand ihre Nachricht an die taiwanesischen Fans wirklich sehr süß und bin sehr gespannt ob sie auch Fotos schicken wird.
Wer eine deutsche Übersetzung haben möchte, weil Google Translate beschissen ist, schreibt bitte in die Kommentare und ich übersetze es euch. Vielleicht werde ich dafür auch eine Seite aufmachen =)

Ich wünsche euch einen schönen Abend und freut euch auf die nächsten News. Die kommen bestimmt bald ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen